3 bedroom terraced house for saleLansdowne Road, Hartlepool
- WAS £95,000 REDUCED TO GUIDE PRICE £80,000 TO £90,000
- BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE
- 3 STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE
- SECOND FLOOR LOFT ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
'OPEN TO OFFERS' BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE 3 STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE. There is a Second Floor Loft Room. Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
'OPEN TO OFFERS' BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE 3 STOREY MID TERRACED HOUSE. The property comprises Entrance Lobby, Entrance Hallway, 2 Reception Rooms, Bathroom with Separate WC. There is a Second Floor Loft Room. Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts, dado rail, coved cornicing, half glazed panelled inner door leading to;
staircase to First Floor, dado rail, coved cornicing, laminate flooring, radiator.
Front Reception Room 14' 4" x 13' 3" (into angled bay window) ( 4.37m x 4.04m (into angled bay window) )
feature wall mounted pebble effect electric fire, ceiling moulding, coved cornicing, reskimmed walls, radiator.
Rear Reception Room 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
laminate flooring, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear, recessed understairs storage cupboard, feature chimney breast with recessed display niche, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.39m )
extensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces with inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner electric hob with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, cupboard housing 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, timber door with opaque glazed insert leading to rear.
nicely appointed with roll top bath with central mixer tap and exposed legs, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point.
close coupled low flush WC.
Bedroom 1 17' 4" x 12' ( 5.28m x 3.66m )
(into arched alcoves with wall light points and range of fitted mirror fronted wardrobes length of one wall) radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 3 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m )
vaulted ceiling incorporating Dormer window to rear, range of eaves storage cupboards, accessed via fixed open tread staircase.
Yard To Rear
Small Front Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236784.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.