3 bedroom detached house for saleKelmscott Crescent, Watford
Sold STC £500,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Period Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Popular Location
OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND - CALL FOR DETAILS. A truly beautiful three bedroom detached period home which includes two principle reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, loft room and separate W/C. Outside, the property benefits from a beautiful rear garden.
A truly beautiful three bedroom detached period home residing in the highly sought after road, within a short stroll of Watford FC Stadium and within easy reach of Watford General Hospital. This handsome, property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners over time, retaining an abundance of period charm and simply must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. Key highlights of this fine home include two principle reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom, loft room and separate W/C. Outside, the property benefits from a beautiful rear garden with tree house and shed to remain. Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 13' 6" plus recess x 9' 11" ( 4.11m plus recess x 3.02m )
Dining Room 12' 11" to max x 10' 1" ( 3.94m to max x 3.07m )
Kitchen 10' 1" to max x 9' 10" ( 3.07m to max x 3.00m )
Utility Room 5' 1" x 2' 11" ( 1.55m x 0.89m )
Conservatory 8' 6" x 9' 10" ( 2.59m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 13' to max ( 3.07m x 3.96m to max )
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Loft Room 20' 3" to max x 9' 6" to max ( 6.17m to max x 2.90m to max )
Outhouse 9' x 9' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.79m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.