3 bedroom terraced house for saleCaxton Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £405,000
- Entrance Lobby & Hall
- Family Lounge/Dining Room
- Play Room/Study
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Luxury Upstairs Bath/Shower Room
- Immaculate South West Facing Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
We are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented and extended three double bedroom terraced family home which boasts many features and situated in the popular Hundred Acre development. The property is within close proximity of many popular schools and an internal viewing is recommended.
A truly immaculate and well presented , extended three double bedroom family home which has gone under extensive modernisation by the current vendors, incorporating a superbly fitted kitchen/dining room, luxury family bath/shower room, south west facing rear garden and ample off street parking. The property is situated in the popular Hundred Acre development with the benefits of having many schools within close proximity, which include the John Warner School & Sports Centre, local shops, recreational parks and Rye House mainline station which has access to London Liverpool Street. The property is being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Laminate wood flooring, pine doors leading to:
With laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, radiator, door to kitchen, door to lounge, door to playroom/study and door to kitchen.
Family Lounge / Dining Room 20' 5" x 17' 11" narrowing to 11' 9" ( 6.22m x 5.46m narrowing to 3.58m )
Double glazed windows and doors leading to beautifully presented rear garden, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, TV point, wall light points, attractive decor throughout.
Play Room / Study 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, laminate wood flooring, low voltage spot lights, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Comprising a luxury suite consisting of a low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, laminate wood flooring, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
Superbly Fitted Kitchen 18' 1" x 8' 5" ( 5.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature cream wall cupboards with ample Beech work tops with cupboards and drawers under, space for Range style gas cooker with feature extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, Laminate wood flooring, partly tiled walls,
First Floor Landing
Oak banisters, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, power points, radiator and built in wall to wall wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 9' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and two built in wardrobes.
Family Bath / Shower Room 10' 5" x 6' ( 3.18m x 1.83m )
With a fully tiled double walk-in shower unit with shower screen, low level flush WC, sink unit with vanity below, paneled bath with shower attachment, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls and tiled floor, double glazed obscure window, low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
Immaculate SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN with a paved patio area, lawned area, lawned area with flower borders and fenced boundaries. Garden shed.
FRONT GARDEN providing ample off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55239451.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.