3 bedroom detached house for saleStamford Road, Ryhall, Stamford
- 3/4 Bedroom Family Home
- Separate Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms Downstairs
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- 17ft Master Suite
- En Suite
- Dressing Room /Fourth Bedroom
17ft Master Suite with En Suite
* 3/4 Bedroom Family Home
* Separate Dining Room
* Two Double Bedrooms Downstairs
* Downstairs Family Bathroom
* Dressing Room /Fourth Bedroom
* Elevated Position
A rare opportunity to own one of the few bungalows sitting elevated on Stamford Road, Ryhall. This is more than just a dormer bungalow; this is a family home which has been updated by the current owners. With a good size front plot and entering through gated access which is supported by a stone wall on either size there is a concrete path separating a good size lawn area with flowered borders until you reach the front door. This home briefly comprises of a front porch which has space for coats and shoes with door to the lounge area which has a lovely gas fire, kitchen, utility, family bathroom with shower enclosure and free standing bath, dining room and two double bedrooms on the ground floor. On the first floor there is the 17ft master suite with four piece en-suite and to the other side there is a dressing room/fourth bedroom.
From the kitchen there is an external door to the added lean to. The rear garden has a lawned area, and patio area. There is a picket fence and gated access to the block paved driveway which could accommodate several cars and leads to the 15ft 9 garage.
Entrance Porch with door to:
5.23m x 3.63m (17'02" max x 11'11" max) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, gas fire with surround, radiator and door to:
Radiator and doors to:
3.68m max x 3.23m into recess (12'01" max x 10'07" into recess) Fitted with a range wall and base units with stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, larder and storage cupboard, recess for range cooker (not included) with extractor hood over. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and tiled flooring.
Fitted wall and base units with worktops over, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer. Wall mounted boiler, UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and tiled flooring.
2.87m max x 2.72m max (9'05" max x 8'11" max) Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a corner shower enclosure, free standing bath with centre swan neck mixer taps, low level WC and pedestal wash basin. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls, towel rail and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
3.25m into recess x 3.07m max (10'08" into recess x 10'01" max) UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
3.23m into recess x 3.07m max (10'07" into recess x 10'01" max) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
3.71m into stairwell x 3.02m (12'02" into stairwell x 9'11" max) With UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and stairs to first floor leading to:
First floor Landing
5.18m plus recess x 4.06m narrowing to 3.58m (17'00" plus recess x 13'04" narrowing to 11'09" ) UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and two UPVC windows to the rear aspect, radiator and eaves storage, door to:
Fitted with pedestal wash basin, low level WC, recessed shower enclosure and fitted whirlpool bath. UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect
Dressing Room/Fourth Bedroom
3.40m max x 3.05m max (11'02" max x 10'00" max) With a pitched ceiling.
4.08m max x 2.97m (15'09" max x 9'09")
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55240144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.