Land for saleGallow Field Road, Market Harborough, Market Harborough, LE16
Offers in Excess of £800,000
- A block of arable and pasture land in all extending to 104.42 acres (42.26 hectares) or thereabouts for sale as a whole or in two Lots
- The property is situated on the northern outskirts of Market Harborough
- Part of the land may have some strategic potential for future development
A block of arable and pasture land in all extending to 104.42 acres (42.26 hectares) or thereabouts for sale as a whole or in two Lots. The property is situated on the northern outskirts of Market Harborough and part of the land may have some strategic potential for future development.
The land to the south of the property, on the opposite side of Gallow Field Road, has been identified in Harborough District Council’s Core Strategy, as a strategic development area of at least 1,000 dwellings, business park and agricultural showground.
The property is split into two separate parcels by the Grand Union Canal and access is obtained from Gallow Field Road and the B6047 Leicester Road.
Description: The property is divided into two Lots as follows:
Lot One: (edged in red on the plan)
A block of arable land extending to 53.74 acres (21.75 hectares) or thereabouts with access to Gallow Field Road and Leicester Road with the Canal forming the northern boundary.
SCHEDULE (LOT 1)
Totals 21.75 53.74
Lot Two: (edged in blue on the plan)
Lot Two comprises 50.68 acres (20.51 hectares) or thereabouts of permanent pasture and arable land with access from the Leicester Road. There is a loading pen near to the roadside gate.
SCHEDULE (LOT 2)
REMARKS and STIPULATIONS:
Tenure and Possession: The land is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Services: No mains services are connected to the land. Water is supplied to troughs in Lot Two from the Canal.
Single Payment Scheme: The land is registered with the Rural Payments Agency and the Vendors will transfer the Basic Payment Entitlements.
Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way: Lot Two is crossed by a public Right of Way. The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way whether mentioned or not.
Development Clause: Lot One is sold subject to a Clause reserving 33% of any increase in value as a result of planning permission being granted within 30 years for a use other than agriculture or equestrian.
Authorities: Local - Harborough District Council - Tel No: 01858 828282
County - Leicestershire County Council - Tel No: 0116 232 3232
Water - Severn Trent Water Authority - Tel No: 0800 783 4444
Arbitration: Should any dispute arise between the Vendors and the Purchaser(s) upon any point whatsoever (not involving a question of Law) arising out of the General Remarks and Stipulations, Particulars or Plan or as to the interpretation thereof, the matter in dispute shall not annul the sale, but shall be referred to the arbitration of the Agents, whose decision shall be final and binding on all parties to the dispute and in every such arbitration the Agents shall decide how the cost of such reference shall be borne.
Plans, Particulars and Schedule: These are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and no claim can be admitted for any errors or discrepancies.
Viewing and Enquiries: The property may be viewed strictly by appointment only. For further information, contact Tim Fox on 0116 289 4719.
IMPORTANT NOTICES:(1) Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Fox Bennett in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Fox Bennett nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
(2) Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
(3) Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
(4) VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
Photographs and Particulars: July 2016
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55241731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOX211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Bennett, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.