5 bedroom detached house for saleRedhill Close, BRADFORD
- 5 Bedroom
- Gated Access to Close
- With a Highly Regarded Area
- Access to Both Bradford and Leeds
- Provides Wonderful Family Accommodation
We are delighted to offer to the market this executive five bedroom residence situated with a highly regarded and sought after area. This property provides wonderful family accommodation. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate.
We are delighted to offer to the market this executive five bedroom residence situated with a highly regarded and sought after area. Within easy reach of Bradford and Leeds, This property provides wonderful family accommodation. Internal viewing is a must to fully appreciate the size and location of the property. Ground floor comprises of entrance hall, W/c and bedroom five and access to the internal garage. To the first floor is a; lounge, dining room, kitchen and third reception. To the second floor is; the master bedroom with en-suite, bedrooms two, three and four and house bathroom. To the outside is a driveway leading to a low maintenance garden. To the rear is a lawn garden and stone patio. Property benefits from electronic gated access to the close as well as UPVC double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
UPVC double glazed door provides to entrance hall which has gas central heating radiator and access to internal garage.
Contains W/C wash hand basin and gas central heating radiator. Benefits from UPVC double glazed window.
Lower Ground Floor Bedroom 5 18' x 11' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.53m )
Room contains UPVC double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazing and gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 14' 3" ( 4.98m x 4.34m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and two gas central heating radiators. Contemporary wooden, living gas flame fireplace with marble hearth and back. Room contains ceiling spotlights.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
UPVC double glazing to the front and gas central heating radiator
Kitchen 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
A wealth of base and wall units in beech effect. Incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with work surfaces. Kitchen has built in gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and built in electric oven. benefits from; automatic washing machine plumbing and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Reception Room Three 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Room benefits from gas central heating radiator as well as a UPVC double glazed french door leading to rear garden area.
Second Floor Landing
UPVC double glazing window, airing cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 14' 4" ( 4.65m x 4.37m )
Room contains; UPVC double glazed window, and ceiling spotlights.
Four piece suite comprising of; corner bath and mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W/C, Part tiled walls gas central heating radiator
Second Floor Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 10' 4" ( 4.39m x 3.15m )
Benefits from UPVC double glazing window and gas central heating radiator.
Second Floor Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Benefits from UPVC double glazed and gas central heating radiator.
Second Floor Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Room benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece suite in white comprising; panel bath, wash hand basin and W/C, part tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
There is electronic gated access to the close. To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway leading to a garage. The garage benefits from electronic up and over door. The gas central heating boiler is located within the garage which has power and lighting. There is a low maintenance front garden area and to the rear is an enclosed patio and lawn area with hedges and garden shed.
From our Wibsey office, proceed down Wibsey High Street until Odsal Roundabout, and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue, At Staithgate Roundabout continue forward onto Rooley Lane. At Dudley Hill Roundabout take the third exit onto Tong Street, proceed past Tong High School and shortly after Redhill Close is located on the right hand side with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55241794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.