2 bedroom terraced house for saleTollgate, Peacehaven
- Two bedrooms
- Terraced house
- Allocated parking space
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Front and rear garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this well presented house boasting spacious living accommodation including modern fitted kitchen with back door to lawned Westerly garden, spacious lounge, modern white bathroom suite, two double bedrooms, and allocated parking space.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this spacious two bedroom house, situated in the ever popular location in Peacehaven. Boasting the spacious open living aspect, this property offers living room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a modern white suite bathroom. Also benefiting from off road parking and a newly fitted kitchen. Viewings come highly recommended by the team here at Fox & Sons to fully appreciate the property.
uPVC front door into entrance lobby, fusebox, door to living room.
Living Area 18' 5" x 12' 5" ( 5.61m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with unset fire, stairs to first floor landing with space for dining table, radiator, door providing access to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, work surfaces extend to incorporate a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven and hob inset to work surface with cooker hood over, space for upright fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing gas boiler, radiator, tiled. Double glazed window to rear and door providing access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from living room, hatch providing access to loft storage space.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator.
Fitted white suite comprising bath with shower head over and a shower screen, wash hand basin and vanity unit, WC, chrome heated towel rail, built in cupboard with shelves, ceiling spotlights.
One allocated parking space at the rear of the property, access via rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, pathway to front door.
Westerly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with fence and brick wall boundaries, paved pathway to raised patio area to the rear with shed, gate providing access to parking space, and a combination of flowers and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55241803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.