3 bedroom detached house for salePurvis Way, Highwoods, Colchester
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Un Overlooked Rear Garden
- Master Bedroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Immaculate Inside
Tucked away at the end of a cul de sac with an un overlooked rear garden is this very well presented three bedroom family home. Early viewing highly recommended and central location for all the local amenities.
Double glazed entrance door leading to:-
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator with display cover, stairs leading to first floor. Doors to:-
Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, two piece white suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, low level wc, radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, french doors leading through to the dining room, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the garden, radiator with display cover.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.51m )
Door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the rear aspect, roll edge work surfaces with inset single drainer sink unit, inset four ring gas hob with chrome extractor above and built in oven below, range of base and wall mounted units, display wine rack, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge, part tiled walls.
Access to loft space, built in airing cupboard which is part boarded with light. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 14' 10" ( 5.28m x 4.52m )
Two Double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators. Door to:-
Three piece white suite comprising of a tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, part wood paneled walls, part tiled walls, inset lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece white suite comprising of a enclosed panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, roll edge work surfaces with inset wash hand basin, low level wc, fitted units, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, inset halogen lights to ceiling, extractor fan.
Commences with a patio area, laid to lawn, display pergola with wisteria around, decking seating area, flower and shrub borders, flower and shrub displays, green house to remain.
To The Front
There is a driveway leading to the detached garage with up and over door, power and light, part boarded.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55241821.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.