3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMildmays, Danbury, Chelmsford
Guide Price £575,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Village Location within walking distance to Danbury Park School
- Large Plot
- Solar Panels
- Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Mature Gardens
- Garage and Parking
GUIDE PRICE £575,000-£600,00 Situated in this quiet cul-de-sac in the much requested village of Danbury and sitting on a plot of approximately 0.2 of an acre is this large detached bungalow which offers spacious and flexible accommodation throughout and with the mature gardens being a real highlight
Entrance Door To:
Door to front with boiler cupboard with Gas Glow Worm Combination boiler, storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 20' 7" x 12' 4" ( 6.27m x 3.76m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear views, fire place with inset electric fire, radiator and double glazed french doors leading to garden.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.51m )
Kitchen comprising of inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and splashbacks. Integrated double oven and inset hob with extractor hood over.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Double glazed doors leading to conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.87m )
Block base with power and lighting, double glazed windows to front and side views and double glazed doors leading to garden.
Utility Room 11' 6" recess extending to 7' 1" x 6' 4" ( 3.51m recess extending to 2.16m x 1.93m )
Double glazed windows to front and side views and double glazed french door to front.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear view with radiator and double glazed french doors leading to conservatory.
Double glazed window to side view with part tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.12m )
Double glazed windows to front and side views and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 11' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in wardrobes and radiator.
Suite with two double glazed windows to side views and consisting of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and attached shower.
Approx 74ft frontage with mature gardens and hard standing drive leading to garage and mature shrubs.
Mature rear garden with paved and decked seating areas with the remainder mainly laid to lawn with mature flower beds, shrubs and trees. Shed and greenhouse with further out buildings with solar panels on the roof.
Garage 16' 4" x 8' 5" ( 4.98m x 2.57m )
With parking for approx 4 cars. Power and lighting.
Studio 11' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.41m )
Power and lighting, electricity connected.
Summer House 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
Power and lighting, electricity connected.
16 Solar Panels saving on electricity and quarterly refunds.
Please be advised the property has the potential to be extended subject to necessary planning
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55243852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.