3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkton Drive, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000
- 3 Bedrooms Semi-detached
- Off Street Parking For Multiple Cars
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Easy Access To Local Amenities And City Centre
- Well Proportioned Room Sizes
This property comes to the marketing the NG8 area of Nottingham. It would make a perfect home for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Its a great space for a young family as it has ample space and is close to local amenities, schools and transport links into the City Centre.
Guide Price £85,000 - £90,000. This property comes to the marketing the NG8 area of Nottingham. It would make a perfect home for a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. It is a great space for a young family as it has ample space and is close to local amenities, schools and transport links into the City Centre.
Access to entrance hall through double glazed UPVC door to the front elevation.
Entrance through single glazed door to the front elevation leading to entrance hall, with a wall mounted radiator and a box cupboard housing the electric and gas meters.
Lounge 12' 1" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 3.68m Max x 4.22m Max )
Large double glazed window to the front elevation, electric fire place with a wall mounted radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 10' 3" ( 2.62m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted Baxi combination boiler with a wall mounted radiator. UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation leading to the rear garden, single glazed door to the side elevation leading to the porch area, internal door leading back to the entrance hall and archway leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Comprising of a stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces and part tiled walls. Integrated gas hob with space for oven. Internal door leading back to lounge.
Accessed via porch. Double glazed window to the side elevation with wall mounted radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Obscured double glazed window to the side elevation with low level WC.
Stairs via entrance hall, double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' x 12' Max ( 3.66m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and two integral storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 13' 7" ( 2.64m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobe/storage area.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" Max x 8' 9" ( 2.79m Max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation with wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation. Shower cubicle with over head electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with low level WC. Part tiled walls with a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a small lawned area with driveway with space for multiple cars. To the rear of the property is a well maintained large lawned area with access to the garage.
Garage 8' x 16' 3" ( 2.44m x 4.95m )
Double doors and a single glazed window to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55243903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.