2 bedroom apartment for saleBorden Way, North Baddesley, Southampton
Sold STC £185,000
- Georgian style two bedroom apartment
- 13'0 Lounge/diner
- 11'10 Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Family bathroom
- No ongoing chain
- Sought after location
A spacious two bedroom first floor Georgian style apartment located in the popular area of North Baddesley and offered for sale with no chain.
A well built first floor 'Georgian' style block of apartments in the sought after village of North Baddesley. The accommodation comprises of a 13'0 LOUNGE/DINER, a well fitted kitchen with built in appliances, two DOUBLE BEDROOMS and family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and ALLOCATED PARKING.
This property is close to a open space green area and has the advantage within walking distance of local shops and schools. Offered for sale with NO CHAIN and in good decorative order. We highly recommend an internal viewing and the idea buyer would be an INVESTOR or FIRST TIME BUYER.
Front Door To:-
Communal Entrance Hallway
Stairs to first floor, front door to:-
Single radiator, wall mounted fuse box, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted security entrance phone.
Lounge 13' x 12' 7" ( 3.96m x 3.84m )
Single radiator, telephone point, ample power point, TV aerial point, double glazed window to front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 10" max x 7' 2" ( 3.61m max x 2.18m )
One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with cupboard under, selection of wall and base level units with roll edge work surfaces over, wall mounted boiler, built in gas hob with extractor hood over, built in oven, integrated washing machine, ample power points, tiling to principle areas, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
Suite comprising of paneled bath with wall mounted electric shower over with rise and fall rail, pedestal wash hand basin, single radiator, low level YWCA with push button flush and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Single radiator, power points, double glazed window to the front elevation,
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.72m )
Power points, double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Communal ground and allocated parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55243912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.