2 bedroom apartment for saleBuy To Let Opportunity In City Centre - Comes with all furnishings
Withdrawn from Market
- Orion Building
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Furnishings Included
- Corner Plot (larger Sq Footage
- Master Bedroom with Enn-Suite
- Views towards the Mail Box
- No Upward Chain !!!
Ashkley Borne sales and lettings are pleased to offer this Two Bedroom Luxury apartment in the Heart of the City Centre Within the Highly Sought After 'Orion' Development. Situated on a corner plot of the Third floor within the Orion building giving a duel aspect view. The vendor inform as for being a corner plot that offers larger sq footage to provide that extra living space for comfort. The accommodation on offer briefly comprise; Apartment Hallway, Open Plan Lounge / Fitted Kitchen, Master Bedroom with En-suite, Second Bedroom, Bathroom and ample storage space within the apartment. The flamboyant highly sought after Orion complex offers a 24 hour concierge, well maintained communal areas and communal lift and stairways. If you are after a high standard City Centre Lifestyle, the Orion Building will surely suit all needs. The property on offer is also being sold with No Upward Chain!
To arrange a viewing please call Ashley Borne sales and lettings in Selly Oak.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55244996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6078218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings, Selly Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.