3 bedroom town house for saleHaigh Moor Avenue, Tingley, Wakefield
- Three bedroom end town house accommodation
- Off road parking and garage
- Modern and contemporary design
- Fantastic kitchen
- Viewing highly recommended
Three bedroom end town house accommodation situated in Tingley with access to good schools, local amenities and motorway links. This property makes an ideal buy for a growing family or first time buyer alike.
Three bedroom end town house accommodation situated in Tingley with access to good schools, local amenities and motorway links. This property makes an ideal buy for a growing family or first time buyer alike. Benefiting from off road parking, garage facilities, fantastic sized front and rear gardens and modern fitted contemporary kitchen. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas fireplace with wooden surround, TV point, coving to ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 7' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.34m )
This stunning fitted kitchen diner with an array of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, fan assisted electric oven and cooker hood over, part tiled walls, sliding door leading to rear aspect and island/breakfast bar with wine rack.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 8' 4" Plus fitted wardrobes ( 2.95m x 2.54m Plus fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front, mirrored fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator,
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 5' 8" ( 2.03m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece fitted suite with white panelled bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with storage unit under, double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator, tiled wall and floor finished in a contemporary design.
To the front of the property offers on and off street parking, laid to lawn garden with wall and fenced boundaries, driveway leading to rear aspect and garage. To the rear of the property is part laid to lawn garden with patio area ideal for entertaining with fenced boundaries making this ideal for children and pets.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55246120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.