4 bedroom detached house for salePangdene Close, Burgess Hill
- Four Bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Newly Converted Detached Study
- Kitchen/ Diner
- New En Suite to Master & Family Bathroom
- 0.8 Miles from Burgess Hill Station
This idyllic four bedroom detached family home in the sought after residential area is located less than one mile from Burgess Hill Station, offering a newly converted study and en suite to master, open plan kitchen/diner. This property would make a perfect family home CALL US TODAY ON 01444 232849.
This substantial four bedroom detached executive residence is situated in the very pleasant and sought after select location of Pangdene Close in the highly regarded residential development of Priory Village in the south west of the town. The property, which was built in the mid 1990's by Beazer Homes, is located in close proximity to the Tesco superstore as well as the Triangle Leisure Centre and St Paul's Catholic College whilst Burgess Hill Station and all the further amenities provided by the main town centre are positioned under one mile away. The primary road link between Gatwick Airport and Brighton of the A23 is also within convenient access.
This idyllic family home has been modernised and improved by the current owner, the most recent update being a newly converted detahced study and has been fully refurbished including a new en suite to master and new family bathroom, this property provides spacious and versatile accommodation throughout with all brand new doors. There is scope for further modernisation and extension, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" @max x 9' 3" @max ( 3.30m @max x 2.82m @max )
Bedroom 2 14' 10" @max x 6' 11" @max ( 4.52m @max x 2.11m @max )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" @max x 9' 3" @max ( 3.20m @max x 2.82m @max )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" @max x 8' 8" @max ( 3.10m @max x 2.64m @max )
Detached Study 11' 11" @max x 6' 8" @max ( 3.63m @max x 2.03m @max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55246144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.