3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestway, Holmes Chapel
- Newly constructed in 2016
- Set back off Westway with block paved frontage
- Lounge along with an impressive open plan living dining kitchen/orangery
- Bi-folding doors from the orangery onto the garden
- Utility room and downstairs wc
- Three bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room
- Separate white three piece bathroom
- Parking to the front along with a large private garden with Indian Stone patio
A pair of three bedroom semi-detached homes just nearing completion. Finished to the highest of standards throughout with the most impressive kitchen diner opening to the orangery with bi-folding doors onto the garden. Master bedroom with en-suite. Parking.
Just being finished off, this semi-detached property offers spacious living accommodation coupled with a quality build where attention to detail has been second to none. Using high quality fittings, the ground floor accommodation is all accessed off the welcoming hallway with a large cloak cupboard and a separate downstairs wc. The lounge to the front appreciates two windows. The main living accommodation is to the rear of the property. The kitchen diner, with granite work surfaces, opens onto an impressive orangery with a large atrium roof window and bi-folding doors opening to the rear garden and patio. The utility room provides further space for a washing machine.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room along with a separate three piece white bathroom suite.
With an enclosed garden, Indian stone patio, lawned garden and raised borders along with parking to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55247848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 616803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.