1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePrince Albert Terrace, Helensburgh
Sold STC £100,000
- Rarely available Ground Floor Flat with Bay Windowed Lounge
- Double Bedroom with En-suite Shower
- Cloakroom (Wc & Whb)
- Front & Rear Gardens
A rarely available main door flat contained within this much admired Victorian terrace.
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this rarely available ground floor flat within this much admired Victorian terrace offering back and front doors opening onto the shared garden areas.
The well presented and upgraded accommodation extends to communal entrance, reception hallway with terrazzo tiling, wc, bay windowed lounge with attractive cornicing and fireplace, double bedroom with en suite shower, a well fitted breakfasting kitchen with integrated appliances including a belfast sink.
There is a small study with window which is accessed from the kitchen.
The property further benefits from a gas central heating system and a communal rear garden with lockable cellar. The garden is accessed directly from stairs leading from the kitchen.
The accommodation has many character features and is decorated in neutral colours throughout.
Internal viewing is recommended.
Prince Albert Terrace is located within easy reach of Helensburgh's local amenities including excellent local shopping, supermarkets swimming pool and secondary schooling. There are good transport links including bus services and mainline railway station which connects to Glasgow, Edinburgh city centres and the West Coast Line.
Lounge 19' 7" into bay window x 12' 10" ( 5.97m into bay window x 3.91m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" maximum x 9' 11" ( 3.76m maximum x 3.02m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Study 7' 3" into doorway x 4' 9" ( 2.21m into doorway x 1.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.