2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarlow Drive North, Awsworth, Nottingham
- Mid Terrace
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Privately Owned Off Road Parking Bay
- NO CHAIN!!
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this ideal first time buyer or buy to let investor property situated in the popular village of Awsworth. Comprising in brief; lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, fitted bathroom, front & rear gardens and a privately owned off road parking bay.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this ideal first time buyer or buy to let investor property situated in the popular village of Awsworth. The property comprises in brief; entrance hall, a well presented lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens and a privately owned off road parking bay. The property benefits from having beautiful views to the front elevation and is offered for sale with a buyer's incentive. Viewings are strongly recommended.
Having UPVC door to the front elevation, laminate wood effect flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 15' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.85m x 3.56m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, gas coal effect fireplace with marble hearth and surround, stairs to the first floor, coving to the ceiling and door opening to:
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Fitted with matching wall, base and drawer units with work surface over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, understairs storage cupboard, vinyl tile effect flooring and UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to all first floor accommodaton.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" to back of wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.56m to back of wardrobe x 2.97m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with stunning views and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, also with stunning views.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.63m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Useful overstairs storage cupboard, loft access and vinyl floor covering.
There is privately owned off road parking bay and a small garden to the front of the property. To the rear is a mainly laid to lawn garden with a paved seating area and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.