2 bedroom flat for saleConsort Mews, Knowle
- First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
- Expansive Open Concept Kitchen/Living Area
- Secure Video Entry System
- High Ceilings
- Storage Cupboard
- Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
- Desirable Location
- No Chain
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this two bedroom first floor modern apartment located in the highly desirable area of Knowle. The property comprises; secure video entry system, front door to apartment, entry way with storage cupboard, open concept kitchen/living area, two bedrooms, walk in wardrobe to master, and bathroom.
Externally there is an allocated parking space, pretty green areas including children's climbing facilities and open spaces.
Knowle is located just outside Fareham which benefits from a range of amenities and transport links. The picturesque village of Wickham is also nearby and offers a range of eateries and independent shops.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55250125.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6856911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.