2 bedroom terraced house for saleSnowdon Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £175,000
- TWO BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER PENNINE ESTATE LOCATION
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY
** STAR BUY ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM Family Home located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Pennine Estate of Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION throughout, a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, Two bedrooms and an allocated parking space.
** STAR BUY ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM Family Home located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Pennine Estate of Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION throughout, a MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, Two bedrooms and an allocated parking space. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property. IDEAL INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUY!
Door to the rear aspect, doors into both kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.78m x 1.80m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, wood effect flooring, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 11" MAX x 12' 5" MAX ( 4.24m MAX x 3.78m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring, wall lights, radiator, television and telephone point.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 4" MAX To the front of wardrobes ( 3.30m x 3.15m MAX To the front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.77m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
Comprising bath, electric shower attachment over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
The property benefits from a garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders, pathway leading to the door.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55251091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.