2 bedroom terraced house for saleDent Street, Hartlepool
Sold STC £30,000
- WAS £31,500 REDUCED TO £30,000
- 2 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- YARD TO REAR
PLEASANT MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Tastefully presented with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing. Externally there is a Yard to the rear.
PLEASANT MID TERRACED HOUSE OFFERED WITH EARLY VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED. Tastefully presented with Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing, the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Living Room with feature fireplace, nicely fitted Kitchen with built in cooking appliances, Bathroom/WC with white suite and 2 Bedrooms.
UPVC Double Glazed panelled entrance door, panelled inner door leading to;
Living Room 15' 11" x 14' 1" (into alcoves) ( 4.85m x 4.29m (into alcoves) )
feature wall mounted pebble effect electric fire, reskimmed walls, TV point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 14' x 5' 4" ( 4.27m x 1.63m )
range of base units with roll top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, 4 burner gas hob and exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over, all finished in brushed stainless steel, part tiled walls with matching flooring, reskimmed walls, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
part glazed door leading to rear.
Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, half tiled walls, being full height to bath area, matching flooring, radiator.
window to rear, coved cornicing, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.07m )
(plus door recess and built in single wardrobe, deep storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.72m )
Yard To Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55251127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.