4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirsay Road, Glasgow, Glasgow
Offers Over £150,000
- Spacious Bay Windowed Lounge
- Dining Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Private Parking
- EER D
Rarely Available Three Bedroom Detached Villa
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available detached villa which is set close to schooling and local shops with easy access to the motorway network.
The property comprises entrance vestibule leading to reception hallway with storage, bay windowed formal lounge, modern dining kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units leading to rear vestibule and access to the garden area. There are three good sized bedrooms and a modern refitted bathroom with shower, wc, wash-hand basin and separate shower cubicle. On the upper level there is access to a further bedroom.
The property benefits double glazed window units and a system of gas central heating whilst externally there are easily maintained gardens to front and side and rear with access to basement and private off-street parking provided by driveway to front.
Early internal viewing of this property is strongly advised to fully appreciate the flexible accommodation contained within this unique family home.
Hall 15' 4" x 6' 7" ( 4.67m x 2.01m )
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Bedroom One/dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.57m )
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.42m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
Bedroom Four 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
Bathroom 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.