3 bedroom detached house for saleWestminster Drive, Dunsville, Doncaster
Sold STC £187,500
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Area
- En Suite
WOW - WOW -WOW - THIS STYLISH DETACHED PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED!
A rare opportunity to purchase this magnificent detached property which offers great family-sized accommodation and is beautifully presented throughout.
This magnificent detached property benefits from three bedrooms, en-suite, front and rear gardens, lounge, dinning room, kitchen and conservatory. located in the popular area of Dunsville close to local schools and shops.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
With a front facing double glazed door, tiled floor, decorative coving ceiling, central heating radiator and stairs to first floor.
With a front facing double glazed obscured window, W/C, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, oak floor and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 8" Max ( 4.50m x 4.17m Max )
Attractively presented with a front facing double glazed window, decorative fireplace, two central heated radiators, oak floor, dado rail and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
With double glazed doors to conservatory, oak floor coving to ceiling and dado rail.
Kitchen 8' 4" Plus small door recess x 9' 6" ( 2.54m Plus small door recess x 2.90m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces, with a rear facing double glazed window, splash back tiling and tiling to floor, one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, central heating radiator, cooker-hood and spotlights.
With a door to rear and storage cupboard door to garage, base units under work surfaces, sink and drainer, splash back tiling and tiling to floor and central heating radiator.
With double glazed doors and windows, laminated floor and polycarbonate roof.
With a side facing double glazed window, loft access, airing cupboard, decorative coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom one 9' 8" x 14' 2" Plus recess ( 2.95m x 4.32m Plus recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, wood floor, decorative coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin and vanity, W/C, shower cubicle, tiling to floor plus one and half walls, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 2.64m Max x 2.97m Max )
With a rear facing double glazed window, wood floor and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.57m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, wood floor, decorative coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed obscured window, bath with mixer tap and attached shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C, laminate floor, tiling on walls where visible and central heated radiator.
With a gate to rear.
An enclosed rear garden, pond, block paved area and open aspect views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55251136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.