3 bedroom house for saleChobham Road, Sunningdale, Berkshire, SL5
- Lovely Refitted Kitchen with Character Features
- Reception and Separate Dining Room with Wooden Beams
- Three Bedrooms All With Fitted Wardrobes
- Parking and Generous Rear Garden
- Planning Permission for 3msq Single Storey Extension
- Less than a Mile to Station and Village Amenities
Situated down a private lane, stands this charming three bedroom cottage. Once belonging to Sunningdale Golf Club this character cottage still retains many of its original features. Property offers plenty of accommodation including three bedrooms, living room, 'shaker' style kitchen with feature fire place, separate dining room with French doors leading to the generous rear garden and family bathroom which can be found on the ground floor. The property has approved extension plans to the rear and viewings are highly advised to appreciate the charm and size this character property offers.
One of the main features of this property is the rear garden, measuring in excess of 100ft, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, well stocked garden with mature shrubs and bushes. There is gated rear access as well as two well sized garden sheds, ideal for home office or workshop. Front has parking for two cars.
Golf Club Cottages is conveniently located for access to Chobham Common, less than a mile away from Sunningdale Village which offers a variety of local shops including Waitrose, Fego's Cafe and Post office. Sunningdale Station is in close proximity with direct services into London Waterloo and the south coast.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCE160922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterfords, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.