4 bedroom detached house for saleSterling Close, Denby, RIPLEY
Offers Over £263,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted Kitchen
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- Master with Ensuite
- Off road parking
The property comprises of a entrance hall, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, dining room, living room and LARGE CONSERVATORY to the ground floor, with FOUR BEDROOMS, having a ensuite to master and separate family bathroom to the first floor, outside is a front and rear GARDEN, a driveway and GARAGE.
Burchell Edwards is pleased to offer to the market this WELL-PRESENTED detached FOUR BEDROOM property situated in a highly sought after modern residential development. The property benefits from being centrally heated and double glazed throughout. An internal inspection will reveal entrance hall, downstairs WC, fitted kitchen, dining room with double doors to a spacious living room and LARGE CONSERVATORY to the ground floor together with four bedrooms, having ensuite to master and separate family bathroom to the first floor. Outside to the front of the property there is a lawn area with established flower beds to the borders, a driveway providing parking for approximately two vehicles and a GARAGE, to the rear of the property there is a enclosed GARDEN with tiered lawn area and decked patio.
Head south on Chapel Street/ A6, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto New Road/ A609, continue to follow A609, go through 1 roundabout, turn left onto Kilbourne Road/ A609, continue to follow A609, turn left onto Derby Rd/ B6179, turn right onto Ryknield Hill, turn left onto Sapphire Drive, turn left onto Sterling Close, 16 Sterling Close can be found at the end of the cul de sac.
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Downstairs Wc 4' 8" x 2' 11" ( 1.42m x 0.89m )
Having WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.98m into bay x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fireplace housing electric fire, radiator, TV and telephone point and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' ( 3.58m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed patio doors, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.36m )
Fitted with 1 and 1/2 sink and drainer, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 18' 1" x 11' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.38m )
Being of UPVC construction. Having double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, double glazed door leading to the garden, tiled flooring and TV point and radiator.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access (part boarded and insulated), fitted carpet, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
En-Suite 5' 6" x 4' 6" ( 1.68m x 1.37m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, extractor fan, part tiled walls and flooring, radiator and shaver point. WC and shower cubicle with electric shower over.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.28m x 3.10m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' x 8' 1" ( 2.13m x 2.46m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, radiator, telephone point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point and fitted flooring.
Family Bathroom 8' x 7' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.36m )
Having double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, part tiled walls, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator. Bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with electric shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Garage 15' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.59m )
Having up and over door, power and light, plumbing for washing machine, dryer, houses the boiler (6 months old) and double glazed door to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.