3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSuffolk Road, Bircotes, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking, Gardens Front & Rear
- Double glazing, Gas Central Heating
ATTENTION INVESTORS - GREAT BTL PROPERTY, TENANT ALREADY FOUND. This 3 bedroom property briefly compromises of an entrance hall, rear entrance, kitchen/diner and lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Call now to book a viewing!
Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. Viewing is recommended for this three bedroom semi detached property situated to the popular village location of Bircotes. The accommodation briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Having off street parking from a shared driveway and gardens to the front and to the rear. The village amenities are all within walking distance and range from shops and healthcare to schools and financial amenities. Links to A1 motorway network and a commutable drive to Robin Hood Airport. Viewings via the agent.
With a front facing Upvc entrance door and stairs leading to the first floor, access through into the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 17' x 8' 11" ( 5.18m x 2.72m )
Good sized space with a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric oven and hob with extractor fan above, plumbing for a washing machine and useful understairs storage cupboard. Both front and side facing Upvc double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. Door leads through to the rear lobby and into the lounge.
With Upvc entrance door leading out to the garden and cloakroom off with a low flush wc and rear facing window.
Lounge 17' 1" x 11' 4" ( 5.21m x 3.45m )
Main reception room with double aspect with Upvc double glazed windows to both the front and rear. Central feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble effect back and hearth and gas fire inset. Coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and dado rail to walls. TV aerial, laminate floor and a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With a front facing Upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
Double bedroom with storage cupboard housing the combi boiler, central heating radiator and loft access, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' plus door recess ( 3.51m x 2.74m plus door recess )
Double bedroom with a front facing Upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Single bedroom with a rear facing Upvc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a three piece bathroom suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath. Half tiling to walls, rear facing obscured Upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having a walled garden to the front with a lawn, driveway to the side providing off street parking and opening to the rear garden.
The rear garden is of good proportions and is majority lawned with paved patio area and outside store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55252139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.