2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarden Avenue, Patcham, Brighton, East Sussex
- 2 bedroom end of terraced family house
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Good location close to A23 & A27
- Low maintenance patio area
- Large kitchen
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This is the perfect property with space available and offers scope for improvement so you can put your own stamp on it.The school run or a trip to the shops are a breeze with access to schools & several stores within half a mile.The property is situated in an ideal location for road and train connections, you'll be quickly out and on your way in the mornings.The owners want to stay local as living here they have found so many things handy. It is literally a two-minute walk to a parade of various shops including the Sainsbury’s Local. If you were to jump in the car then the big Asda, Marks & Spencer and Co-Op are all within short distance. The other bonus with this house is that it is located on a bus route and the A23 and A27 are close at hand, so getting around will not be a problem.
What the Owner says:
We had viewed quite a lot of properties in the area when we were looking and this house really stood out for us.We loved the fact this house had parking as it’s really handy when you come home from work, or just to be able to get the kids out of the car easily.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'7 x 9'8 (4.75m x 2.95m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'7 x 12'3 (4.75m x 3.74m)
- Family Room: 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 11'11 (4.75m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'7 x 12'6 (3.84m x 3.81m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55252348.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31705666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Patcham (Brighton). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.