3 bedroom house for saleWishing Tree Road North, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex
- Modern semi detached home
- Three bedrooms, one with en-suite shower
- Kitchen & bathroom suites
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Family bathroom/wc
- Gardens to front and rear
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson invite you to view this exemplary example of a modern family home situated in a convenient location affording ease of access to supermarkets, local schooling, convenient bus routes into Hastings town centre and situated opposite a recreational park. The property was constructed approximately two years ago and enjoys well proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors with high quality fixtures and fittings, including kitchen with Bosch appliances and bathroom suites. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, open plan lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, to the first floor two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom/wc and to the second floor the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Externally the property affords gardens to front and rear with a driveway providing ample off road parking.
Bedroom 1 - 17'4 x 11'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'5 x 11'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 13'8 x 8'6 -
Reception 1 - 16'3 x 15'4 -
Reception 2 - 8'1 x 6'6 Bathroom -
Reception 3 - 6'6 x 5'10 En-Suite -
Kitchen - 14'8 x 8'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55252798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26399846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.