4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Lane, Heath Charnock
- Four bedroom and two reception room detached in cul-de-sac
- Extended with a conservatory to the rear
- Rear garden adjoins fields
- Great access to countryside around Heath Charnock
- Convenient access to Horwich and Chorley centres
A four bedroom and two reception room detached home which has a conservatory extension, pleasant rear garden and importantly adjoins fields to the rear. The owner’s purchased the property from Dorbcrest Homes when they were first built which was around the turn of the millennium and have certainly enjoyed their stay but are now looking to downsize.
To the front there is a garden and driveway, and to the rear a large block-paved patio and the rear garden is mainly lawned and adjoins the fields including a view to the nearby moorland.
The Area:Olde Stoneheath Court is accessed via Long Lane in Heath Charnock and is therefore located in an excellent semi-rural location but retaining good access to Chorley and Horwich centres together with their associated transport links. Many buyers would be attracted to the area due to this convenient location and also due to the excellent access into the nearby countryside and the location generally attracts people who enjoy spending time outdoors, dog walking and cycling etc.
Directions:Exit Horwich along Chorley New Road in the direction of Chorley which will then take you along Bolton Road running past lower Rivington reservoir and take the next turning on the right into Rivington Lane which will then run into a number of roads mainly Roscoe Lowe Brow and New Road. Proceed over the motorway bridge and follow the road to the right-hand side which will then be Long Lane. Proceed down Long Lane turning right onto Hut Lane which in turn runs into Old Stoneheath Court.
Property ref: 121_2694_3921865
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3921865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lancasters Estate Agents, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.