2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoor Grove, Shelf, Halifax
Sold STC £135,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£145,000*** with NO CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Semi-Rural Shelf Location
A charming two bedroom bungalow situated on a quiet area in a popular semi-rural location of Shelf. Offered at a guide of £135,000-£145,000, the property in brief comprises of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Boasting gardens and a detached garage!
***GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£145,000*** William H Brown Halifax are pleased to bring to the market this charming two bedroom bungalow situated on a quiet crescent in the popular semi-rural residential location of Shelf. The property in brief comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory with doors to the rear garden, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property additionally boasts front and rear gardens with a driveway and detached garage. With NO CHAIN, this property is not one to miss out on!
Enter the property through the double glazed door to the side into the entrance hallway, with decorative coving to the ceiling, radiator.
Lounge 12' 10" max into recess x 18' 4" max into bay ( 3.91m max into recess x 5.59m max into bay )
The lounge features a gas fireplace and has decorative coving to the ceiling. With a central heating radiator, television and telephone points, the room also benefits from a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, providing the room with an abundance of natural lighting.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 12' 3" ( 2.11m x 3.73m )
Boasting a fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with drainer. The room additionally provides a gas cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a central heating radiator, With plenty of additional room for storage, the kitchen has double glazed windows to both the front and side elevations creating a bright and airy atmosphere.
Conservatory 6' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.06m x 2.59m )
Benefiting from a uPVC conservatory with plenty of room for furniture and door leading out to the garden.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 15' ( 2.97m x 4.57m )
The master bedroom offers a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
The second bedroom provides French doors leading to the conservatory and additionally features a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
The bathroom provides a suite comprising of: a panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level w.c. With part tiled walls, the room additionally has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property is a garden with flowerbeds.
To the rear the property has a paved area with fenced boundaries.
Additionally, the property boasts off street parking in the form of a detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55253392.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.