3 bedroom character property for saleLynn Road, Snettisham, King's Lynn
- Traditional Fully Furnished Cottage
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Coastal Village Location
** MUST BE VIEWED - A SUPERB FULLY FURNISHED TRADITIONAL COTTAGE PART DATING BACK FROM THE 18TH CENTURY WITH ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING 3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND 3 BEDROOMS ** The property offers many original features including two staircases and a bread oven, copper and fire in the breakfast room.
`** MUST BE VIEWED - A SUPERB FULLY FURNISHED TRADITIONAL COTTAGE PART DATING BACK FROM THE 18TH CENTURY WITH ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING 3 RECEPTION ROOMS AND 3 BEDROOMS ** The property offers many original features including two staircases and a bread oven, copper and fire in the breakfast room.
Kitchen 13' 2" max x 10' max ( 4.01m max x 3.05m max )
Butler sink with electric water heater over, fitted worktops, fitted shelving unit, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, tiled flooring.
Breakfast Room 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Window and door to the side, enclosed staircase to the first floor with cupboard under, original cast iron bread oven, copper and fire.
Bathroom 9' 6" x 4' 7" ( 2.90m x 1.40m )
Panelled bath, hand basin, low level wc, part tiled walls and built in airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Window to the rear, open fireplace, enclosed staircase to the first floor with cupboard under and three further built in cupboards.
Sitting Room 13' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.38m )
Window and door to the front, open fireplace, picture rail.
Staircase accessed from the dining room
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.51m )
Original cast iron fireplace with wooden mantel, exposed floorboards, built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.12m )
Window to the rear, exposed floorboards.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Accessed from the staircase in the breakfast room. Window to the side and exposed wooden floorboards.
The cottage has a communal patio garden (shared by the two adjoining cottage owners) and there is a brick store shed.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, proceed through the traffic lights and continue over the roundabout into Snettisham. The cottage will be found on the right hand side behind a private gateway just before the junction with Alma Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55253410.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.