3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNelson Court, Watton, Thetford
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Corner Plot Location
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES AND WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE OF WATTON. The property benefits from three bedrooms, good size lounge/diner, garage with brickweave drive providing ample parking and enclosed rear garden.
A WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES AND WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE OF WATTON. The property benefits from three bedrooms, good size lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, garage with brickweave drive providing ample parking and enclosed rear garden, An internal inspection is strongly advised.
Nelson Court is located with walking distance of the traditional market town of Watton, surrounded by beautiful Norfolk countryside and woodlands including Thetford Forest and Wayland Wood.
Watton boasts a range of traditional amenities including a post office, supermarket, chemist, infant, junior and secondary schools. There is a weekly town market with lots to offer .
Watton Sports Centre offers a fitness suite, all weather courts, badminton, squash and snooker facilities while Richmond Park Golf Club has an 18-hole course, driving range and practice green.
Thetford, Dereham, Norwich and King's Lynn are all within an easy drive providing a wide choice of shopping and leisure venues. The nearby station at Harling Road is about 15 minute drive away and has a regular service to Norwich taking as little as 34 minutes, with the journey to Cambridge taking about 54 minutes. You can be at the glorious Norfolk coastal resorts of Hunstanton, Cromer or Wells-next-the-Sea in around an hour by car.
Double glazed front entrance door with adjacent double glazed side pane, radiator, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, built-in storage cupboard, access to roof space.
Lounge / Diner 18' 1" x 11' 11" ( 5.51m x 3.63m )
Dual aspect, wall mounted contemporary electric fire, radiator, archway through to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Fitted in range of matching base and wall units with fitted work tops comprising ceramic sink unit, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, built-in electric ceramic hob with electric double oven beneath and pull out extractor hood above, recess housing floor standing gas boiler, space for fridge/freezer, tiled splash-backs, built-in pantry cupboard, door to rear lobby.
Of single skin brick construction with doors to the side of the property and rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.18m )
Radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.72m )
Fitted in white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, bath with hand held mixer spray with and independent shower over with splash curtain and rail, fully tiled walls, radiator.
The front garden is open plan and laid to lawn on one side and shingled on the other with a recently laid brick weave driveway providing car parking and access to the garage with a paved pathway leading up to the side access gate.
The side gate with adjacent trellis fencing leads through to the rear garden. The rear garden is paved with a raised patio area, the rear garden is enclosed by fencing.
With electric roller door, light and power, fitted work bench, personal door to the open covered front porch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55253422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT104802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.