Land for sale, Site at Belmont Road, Stranraer, DG97AT
- LAND formerly owned by ALDI 1.52 ACRES (0.62 HA) Was Sold To ALDI Stores Limited for £822,500 (2006). CORNER SITE ADJACENT 'LIDL' Supermarket. Housed a large public house & had outline planning for
- This site was sold to Aldi Stores Limited for £822,500 in 2006 potential for SUPERMARKET, RETAIL UNITS, HOTEL and/or HOUSES/FLATS (all subject relevant consents). Most recently housed a LARGE PUBLIC H
- SUPER VISIBLE FRONTAGE - 100 metres from roundabout (with LIDL SUPERMARKET) where the A77 and A718 meet; Stranraer Harbour & Town Centre are nearby & RYAN CENTRE (the main Leisure centre), School and
- ***PRICED FOR FAST SALE.*** Various uses potentially Class 1,2 or 3 or residential subject all relevant consents. Advantage of CLEARED & SERVICES ON SITE (was formally a commercial property). ***PRICE
- PRIME Site with Previous Planning
Super sized CLEARED development site ? 0.620 Ha (1.52 Acres) - WAS SOLD TO ALDI Stores Limited FOR £822,500 (04/08/2006). The site previously had a large pub (The Coachman's Tavern) on it and has now been cleared. Therefore clearly has commercial potential for multiple large retail units (subject to planning consents). HIGHLY VISIBLE adjacent to the roundabout and MODERN 'LIDL Supermarket'. BUSY MAIN ROAD SITE with St Josephs Primary School and the multi purpose Leisure Centre - 'The Ryan Centre' nearby. All services are believed to be on site as formally housed a large public house. Outline planning consent was also historically gained for the erection of houses flats Ref 95/P/10068. Planning Authority; Dumfries and Galloway Council Planning Department; Tel - 01776-888-468. have confirmed the site has potential for various uses. SUPER POTENTIAL FOR SUPERMARKET/ MULTIPLE COMMERCIAL UNITS/ MIX USE RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL SCHEME - all uses subject consents. Ideal opportunity to generate a fantastic rental return when let. Stranraer lies 86 miles south west of Glasgow and is best known as the main ferry port in Scotland for Ireland. Both rail and road connections are good reflecting the importance of the port. The property is situated in a prominent roadside location. Ideal investment/development or re-sale opportunity. Various uses potentially Class 1,2 or 3 subject relevant consents. PRICED FOR FAST SALE. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 856256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.