Land for sale, 1.5 Acre Site at A9 Southbound, Inns of Balhaldie, Nr Dunblane, FK150NB
- PRIME ROADSIDE LAND circa 1.5 ACRES adjacent LITTLE CHEF & SHELL PETROL STATION 11 miles to Stirling, 26 miles to Perth. ***SUPER SITE*** Potential for RETAIL USE, HOTEL DEVELOPMENT, LEISURE/FAST FOOD
- Super ACCESS from busy A9 with thousands of vehicles passing every day. SITE AREA; circa 1.5 Acres. Located to the rear of the Little Chef. ADJACENT REFURBISHED SHELL PFS***, the site is located on th
- REDEVELOPMENT - Discussions with the council have indicated they would consider the site suitable for development given surrounding certain uses are food/restaurant and service/late night (petrol stat
- Uses such as a Costa Coffee or Starbucks Drive-through/ Burger King/ Frankie & Bennies/ Mcdonalds/ HOTEL use/GYM uses are suggested uses given SIZE OF LAND (1.5 acres or thereby). All uses subject rel
- FRONTS THE BUSY A9 PERTH to STIRLING dual carriageway. LARGE SITE only 11 miles north-east of Stirling, 26 miles south-west of Perth, 36 miles to Glasgow. ---RARE ROADSIDE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY---
PRIME ROADSIDE DEVELOPMENT SITE - circa 1.5 acres with access via a right of way across the Little Chef Car Park. PRIME ROADSIDE LAND circa 1.5 ACRES adjacent recently refurbished SHELL PETROL STATION 11 miles to Stirling, 26 miles to Perth. ***SUPER SITE*** Potential for RETAIL USE, HOTEL DEVELOPMENT, LEISURE/FAST FOOD/RESTAURANT USE (all subject relevant consents). REDEVELOPMENT - Discussions with the council have indicated they would consider the site suitable for development given surrounding certain uses are food/restaurant and service/late night (petrol station). Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries with Stirling Council 01786 442515 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Interests may be from HOTEL uses (close to Dunblane/Stirling and various towns via A9), FOOD USES (Costa Coffee/Starbucks/Mcdonalds/Harvester/ etc) would easily be accommodated subject to relevant consents. Little Chef very successfully trades adjacent whilst SHELL PFS recently comprehensively upgraded. ---RARE ROADSIDE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY--- Only 4 miles north of the M9 Motorway which links Dunblane to Edinburgh. Freehold SITE likely to appeal to developers investors or speculators looking to generate an excellent investment return after development or looking to buy and hold FOR LONG TERM GROWTH. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 856086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.