2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreystone Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2DJ
- 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Ideal F.T.B or Buy to Let
- No Onward Chain
Two bedroom mid terraced house. Double glazing and gas central heating. Accommodation comprises: Living Room, Kitchen, with gas range and electric oven, Bathroom/WC. Stairs to Landing and two bedrooms with fitted cupboards and fireplaces. To the exterior there is a rear yard with access to rear lane.
* 2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Ideal F.T.B or Buy to Let
* No Onward Chain
* Living Room: 3.95m x 3.27m (13' x 10' 9")
* Kitchen: 4.08m x 3.93m (13' 5" x 12' 11")
* Bathroom: 1.14m x 1.78m (3' 9" x 5' 10")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 3.02m x 3.54m (9' 11" x 11' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.97m x 3.28m (13' x 10' 9")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55257904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.