3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrockhampton Court Gardens, Brockhampton Court, Brockhampton, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1
Offers Over £325,000
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 1613 Approx Sq Ft
- Leasehold with approximately 3926145912 years remaining
A small new development of assisted living homes, situated in the beautiful landscaped grounds of Brockhampton Court.
Set within the beautiful formal grounds of Brockhampton Court Nursing Home, this superb development of three new assisted living terraced houses completes phase III of the development at Brockhampton. These houses are located opposite the phase II and create an attractive courtyard with the ambience of a country hamlet. The show home Moorcroft House illustrates the quality of finish and all three houses benefit from the advantages of modern building. The properties are available for buyers over 55 years of age who require or would benefit from locally provided care services.* The houses ensure owners retain their privacy, freedom & independence yet have the peace of mind of additional support. Standard features include; a daily care visits & weekly domestic assistance included within the monthly service charge. The purchasers are welcome to join in the social events and activities at BCNH. There is scope for care packages to be upgraded or tailored to personal need (truncated)
Brockhampton Court Nursing Home
Established in 1996 as an independent, family owned nursing home with an excellent and highly respected reputation. It is fully registered by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) www.brockhamptoncourt.co.uk
From Hereford: take the Ledbury Road/A438 east 5 miles, turn right at Dormington signed to Fownhope (on B4224). Follow this road for about 6 miles through Mordiford and Fownhope, remaining on the B4224. After passing the left turn to Woolhope (do not take) continue a further 200 metres and take the right turn signed to Brockhampton /Cricket Pitch, with sign to Brockhampton Court Nursing Home. Continue up the country lane for about 1 mile and immediately after passing the left turn to the cricket pitch, take the next left turn to Brockhampton Court Nursing Home; via the main entrance wrought iron gates and down the sweeping tree lined drive. Continue past the Nursing Home towards the rear entrance gate, taking the final left turn and drive up to the properties, parking in the visitor parking area. From M50 (Jct 4) take the A449 signposted to Ledbury. After 1.7 miles fork left signposted to Hereford (B4224) after a short distance, left at the T junction. Follow the B4224 th (truncated)
Grant & Co and their clients give notice that: 1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. 2. These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property, do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. 3. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. The Agents has not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Fixtures & Fittings Unless mentioned specifically all fixtures & fittings are excluded from the sale.
This development is located in an idyllic setting; securely positioned within the grounds of Brockhampton Court, overlooking the extensive mature landscaped gardens. Adjoining the development is the picturesque Brockhampton village cricket pitches. Brockhampton Court itself is a magnificent period country house dating from 1759 and accessed via a private, tree lined drive, set in 10 acres of formal gardens & grounds.
The glorious & beautifully maintained grounds provide a magical immediate setting; the exceptionally pretty village of Brockhampton is beyond with its picturesque cricket ground and fine Arts & Crafts thatched church. This area offers a sought after rural quality of life, yet is only a short drive from the market towns of Ross-on-Wye, Ledbury and the Cathedral city of Hereford; which includes amenities such as a main line train station, Waitrose and modern NHS hospital The M50 & A40 are close by providing good access to Cheltenham, Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham & the Midlands.
Nearby, the village of Fownhope has a thriving rural community and provides a variety of good facilities including a post office/store, medical centre, renowned Green Man Inn & restaurant and Wye Leisure health club & spa with indoor swimming pool.
Why choose assisted living
These assisted living houses enable the residents to retain the advantages of living in their own home but without the burden of external upkeep and with the peace of mind of regular home care visit, which provides for the residents well-being, safety and security. The ethos is for residents to enjoy life to the full; there is as much privacy as individuals choose but if wanted, a lovely community spirit on your doorstep. Well behaved pets will be welcomed. The local village shop can deliver your daily newspaper as well as food or grocery provisions.
Specification - External design details
* 3 terraced, 2-storey houses of rendered construction under a clay tile roof. * NHBC 10 year warranty. * Anderson double glazed sash windows & sliding doors with 20 year guarantee. * Under floor heating from air source pumps on the ground floor, radiators on the first floor. * 2kW roof mounted solar PV installation [estimated 1700 kw hrs pa with Feed-In Tariff of 6.16p per kw hr].
* Kitchens will be fitted & a dishwasher supplied * Shower rooms: modern white sanitary ware * Floor coverings: Moorcroft House - carpeted throughout; Huffcap House carpeted throughout with £5k allowance for alterations.; Langworthy House - ground floor & stairs carpeted with £5k allowance for layout alterations & remaining carpeting. * Lift: Lifts can be installed at an additional cost, contact the Agent for further detail.
Note: specifications may be subject to change without notification.
A monthly service charge of £255 (for 2016) is payable, and includes: * Daily care visit (or call). * 1 hour per week maintenance visit. * Priority use of facilities within the nursing home. * Private drainage and removal of rubbish. * Upkeep, maintenance, decoration of property exterior. * Grounds and gardening upkeep. * Insurance of buildings, lighting of communal areas, grounds and drive. Excludes: * Personal/household contents insurance. * Cost of heating, power, water, communication supplies & council tax.
125 year leasehold occupation.
Please speak to the agents to discuss your individual requirements.
Well behaved domestic pets are welcomed.
Private drainage, mains water, under floor heating via air source heat pump, and solar PV providing renewable electricity. Radiators on the first floor.
To be confirmed.
Summary of Features
* New development of three terraced houses set in attractive landscaped grounds. * Available for buyers +55 years (qualifying criteria). * Modern build incorporating both solar PV and air source heating * Energy efficient & economical to run * Flexible layout (c. 1,500 ft²); 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, fitted open plan kitchen/dining room, sitting room, utility room, hall.
* Mileages: Ross-on-Wye 6½ miles, Hereford 9 miles, Ledbury 11½ miles, Monmouth 17 miles, Bristol 53½ miles, Cardiff 54 miles, Birmingham 70 miles, London 130 miles * Road Links: M50 (Jct 4) 5½ miles, M5 (Jct 8) 27 miles * Railway: Hereford & Ledbury * Airport: Birmingham (71 miles), Bristol (70 Miles)
All houses provided with:
* Daily care visit plus 1 hour domestic help/maintenance per week. * Privacy & independence but with the comfort of on-site professional care. * Fully managed site, fantastic community & companionship. * Superb country setting & pet friendly environment. * Use of 10 acres of gardens & grounds * Ability to upgrade care if or when required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55263283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD160145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grant & Co, Ledbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.