2 bedroom apartment for saleWant to Live in Birmingham City Centre? Are you a City Worker? Discount of 25%
Withdrawn from Market
- 25% Discount with City Worker Scheme
- Modern City Centre Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Having En-Suite
- Rental of £950pcm could be easily achieved
- Luxury Lifestyle
**The property is being sold at part of the key worker scheme and represents 75% of the property value**
Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings are delighted to offer this Modern Luxury Two Bedroom En-Suite Apartment in the City Centre available for sale.
Key Worker Property For Sale. Advertised at £195,000 subject to a 25% Key Worker Eligibility Discount. One of the large style properties within the Orion Building that offers duel aspect and one side with views to the mail box. This is also one of the few developments that offers a 24 hour concierge. The accommodation briefly comprises, Apartment Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Large Lounge and Modern Kitchen with under counted fridge and freezer, Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom being En-Suite, Main Bathroom and Water Tank Room that houses the Washing Machine. To arrange a viewing please contact Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings in Selly Oak.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55266131.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6080596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Borne Sales and Lettings, Selly Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.