3 bedroom maisonette for saleFreshfield Road, Brighton
Sold STC £400,000
- Three bedrooms
- Rear garden
- share of the freehold
- sea views
- Great location
This generously proportioned homeis in need of some modernisation currently has three bedrooms and a rear west facing garden. Found in a popular and desirable location of Freshfield Road. Iit is within walking distance of Brighton City Centre and the seaside are just a short walk away.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Stairs Leading To :
Radiator to the side.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Fitted with wall and base units, inset four ring gas hob, stainless steel sink and draining board, part tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker. Valiant hung combination boiler, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door leading out onto the rear garden.
wash hand basic, bath, low level WC and part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
the bedroom is to the rear of the property with a west facing window to thew rear, pine wooden door, radiator.
Lounge 16' 9" max x 15' 8" max ( 5.11m max x 4.78m max )
A lovely bright room with a large bay window to the front and another single window to the front both offering an outlook to the sea, picture rail, pine door, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.78m x 3.18m )
this bedroom is to the front of the property with delightful views. two storage cupboards, hatch to the loft, pine door.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.28m )
window to the rear, radiator, pine door
a good size rear garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55267750.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.