3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBox Lane, Pontefract
Sold STC £95,000
- GUIDE PRICE £95,000- £105,000 REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
- Three Bedroom 3 Storey End Terraced House
- Open Kitchen Dining Room
- Spaciously Split over 3 Floors
- Private Rear Garden
- Viewing Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £95,000- £105,000 A viewing is highly recommended for this 3 bedroom 3 storey end terraced house, Close to Pontefract Town Centre offering spacious family living. Well Appointed throughout with views over the grange opposite. Benefitting from a handy cellar space and private rear garden.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location this property this 3 bedroom 3 storey end terraced house has to offer. In an excellent location that is close to local amenities, both road and rail networks for those wishing to commute, within easy reach of good local schools. Split over 3 floors and with an additional cellar space. Well appointed throughout, the property briefly comprises: lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing there are 2 good size bedrooms and main house bathroom, second there is the third good size bedroom with views over open fields. Externally there is a private paved rear garden area A viewing is highly recommended.
A viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, quality and location this property this 3 bedroom 3 storey end terraced house has to offer. In an excellent location that is close to local amenities, both road and rail networks for those wishing to commute, within easy reach of good local schools. Split over 3 floors and with an additional cellar space. Well appointed throughout, the property briefly comprises: lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing there are 2 good size bedrooms and main house bathroom, second floor there is the third good size bedroom with views over open fields. Externally there is a private paved rear garden area A viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.01m max x 3.71m max )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front, ceiling coving, radiator, tv and telephone point, an open gas fireplace with a timber surround and marble hearth with views to the front.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.94m max x 3.94m max )
Fitted kitchen with both wall and base units, wood work surfaces, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, cooker, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, a double glazed window to the rear and a door leading to the rear.
Landing (first Floor)
With stairs leading to second floor & access to loft space via hatch
Bedroom One 12' max x 13' 1" max ( 3.66m max x 3.99m max )
Bedroom one is situated on the first floor and has two double glazed windows to the front, ceiling coving, radiator, tv and telephone points and with views to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 12' max ( 3.99m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom two is situated on the second floor and has a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 5" max ( 3.02m x 2.26m max )
Bedroom three is situated on the first floor, with a double glazed window to the rear, ceiling coving and radiator.
Part tiled bathroom with three piece suite compromising of bath, shower, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Paved and gravelled yard to the rear with fenced boundary
Leaving Pontefract town centre on to Bondgate, passing All Saints Church on the left and the Shell petrol station and turn left on the Box Lane. Head up Box Lane and the property can be found on the right hand side identified by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55267768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.