4 bedroom detached house for saleStone Street, Lympne, Hythe, Kent
Sold STC £400,000
- Detached chalet style 4 bedroom detached house
- En-suite and large bathroom
- 2 reception rooms, no onward chain
- Large gardens, conservatory
- Ample parking
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I commute to London daily so having Westenhanger station within walking distance and fast trains to London from Ashford for a total train journey of just under one hour was a deciding factor for us to buy a house in Lympne. Buses from the village to Hythe, Folkestone and Ashford offer a convenient and frequent service. Lympne is a lively village with post office/local store, village hall and pub, all within easy walking distance, which is very practical. We enjoy country walks along the Royal Military Canal and the seafront. Hythe has a great High Street with many local shops and there are many supermarkets to choose from in the area.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 18'3 (5.57m) narrowing to 13'5 (4.09m) x 9'3 (2.82m)
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 10'5 (5.44m x 3.18m)
- Conservatory: 11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 7'11 (3.69m x 2.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'11 x 6'7 (4.85m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'10 x 12'3 (4.52m x 3.74m) narrowing to 10'10 x 3'7 (3.30m x 1.09m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 12'3 x 7'11 (3.74m x 2.41m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing: 8'2 x 7'5 (2.49m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'10 x 15'5 (5.13m x 4.70m) narrowing to 12'2 x 9'11 (3.71m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 16'3 x 12'6 (4.96m x 3.81m)
- Bathroom: 11'6 x 7'9 (3.51m x 2.36m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55268596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.