1 bedroom house boat for saleLower Mall, Hammersmith W6
- Stunning, bespoke 65 ft. x 15 ft. floating home
- Outer berth with largely uninterrupted westerly views upstream
- Ideal as a pied-a-terre, studio or permanent home
- Secure residential mooring
- 27 ft. reception room open-plan to integrated fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with abundant fitted storage
- Contemporary style wet room
- Decking wraps itself around the vessel
This stunning 65 ft. x 15 ft. floating home is situated on an outer berth of this secure residential mooring and enjoys largely uninterrupted westerly views upstream towards the historic Upper Mall, Hammersmith, and across to the rural south bank of the riverside in Barnes. The interior has been painstakingly designed to ensure that she will suit a multitude of different purposes, whilst the decor itself exudes a great deal of taste and style. Ideal as a pied-a-terre, studio or permanent home, she is bright and spacious throughout and comprises a 27. ft. / 8.5 metre reception room leading to an integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, a superb master suite with abundant fitted storage and a contemporary style wet room. Externally, decking wraps itself around the vessel offering the space to enjoy these wonderful views throughout the day. The mooring itself is located on Lower Mall in Hammersmith and is half a mile from the transport hub of Hammersmith and a number of cafes, restaurants and theatres. Mooring & Maintenance Fees: £4,240.80 p.a.
Insurance: £1,303.63 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55269526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 31133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.