2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoldsmith Avenue, King Oswy, Hartlepool
Guide Price £70,000
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 TO £80,000
- 2 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- REFITTED DINING KITCHEN
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM/WC
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
OCCUPYING A WIDE FRONTAGE PLOT WITH GARDENS TO THREE SIDES AND DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE, this sensibly priced Semi Detached House is strongly recommended. The owners have lavished many, many thousands of pounds on the property in recent years with a number of expensive improvements.
OCCUPYING A WIDE FRONTAGE PLOT WITH GARDENS TO THREE SIDES AND DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE, this sensibly priced Semi Detached House is strongly recommended. The owners have lavished many, many thousands of pounds on the property in recent years with a number of expensive improvements including virtually brand new UPVC Double Glazing, sumptuous refitted Shower Room/WC with double sized shower. Tasteful redecorating and matching carpets/floor coverings. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating, Alarm System, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms, generous sized Living Room with feature fireplace, open plan Kitchen/Diner with range of high gloss cabinets. Externally besides the Garage there is a useful brick built garden shed which has electric lighting and power, hidden Side Garden, Rear Garden and Front Garden.
UPVC Double Glazed door with additional natural light from UPVC Double Glazed side window, radiator with thermostatic valve.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 5" (maximum measurements) ( 5.13m x 3.18m (maximum measurements) )
attractive fire surround with marble hearth and upstand area and 'kohl-n-gaz' fire, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window, 'Georgian' style door from Hall with 'flemish' style glazing and matching door to;
Refitted Dining/ Kitchen 16' 11" x 8' 7" ( 5.16m x 2.62m )
radiator, white high gloss base and eye level cabinets with marble effect working surfaces including inset vitreous china sink with 'French' style 'Franke' mixer taps and single base with recess for automatic washing machine (excluded), recess for cooker (excluded), corner unit with carousel, drawer pack, recess for dryer (excluded), top cupboard over cooker position, door to garden.
UPVC Double Glazed window.
Bedroom 1 (front) 16' 9" x 10' 6" (maximum measurements) ( 5.11m x 3.20m (maximum measurements) )
radiator, built in cupboard and double wardrobe cupboard over stairs.
Bedroom 2 (rear) 12' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.64m )
Fully Tiled Shower Room/ Wc
Double Shower, wash basin with mixer taps and pop up waste, close coupled WC, expensive ceramic floor tiling with mosaic frieze, ceramic tiled floor, fashionable chrome towel rail.
Garage 8' 6" x 16' 1" ( 2.59m x 4.90m )
up and over 'cedar wood' door, personal door to rear.
patio area, area of lawn with borders and shrubs, mature holly tree, brick built store (7'1" x 5'6") with electric light and power, exterior water supply, bulk head light.
lawn with borders, shrubs and privet hedge with herringbone sett drive and footpath access to garage door.
lawn with shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55269994.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.