3 bedroom terraced house for saleBuxton Road, Macclesfield
- Superbly presented, modernised character terraced cottage
- With private town garden including a storage outhouse
- Three good size bedrooms and a period style bathroom with separate shower
- Lounge with log burner and stylish kitchen with appliances
- Ground floor with Underfloor heating, GFCH to first and second floors
- Popular location, walking distance to train station and town centre
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT WITHING 1 WEEK OF MARKETING!!
SIMILAR PROPERTIES URGENTLY NEEDED!! PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 01625 511 367.
A superbly presented and modernised stone built character cottage, offering large three bedroom accommodation over three floors, with a private town garden and a useful cellar. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
This handsome stone built character cottage, we believe dates back to the 1850's, and has recently been subject to an extensive modernisation programme. The house benefits from a separate hallway, good size lounge with log burner, a dining room with double doors out to the garden and an extensively fitted kitchen with appliances and butcher style work tops. The ground floor rooms have underfloor heating. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a large bathroom fitted with a superb period style suite, including a separate shower enclosure, whilst on the top floor there is another large double bedroom. Gas fired central heating is installed on the first and second floor and the house further benefits from uPVC double glazing and an attractive standard of decoration throughout. An attractive proposition in a convenient and popular location within walking distance to the train station and town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55271164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 616077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.