3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Belfry, Hailsham
Sold STC £270,000
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER GLENEAGLES ESTATE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
***GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000***
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in the popular and sought after Gleneagles Estate. Offering spacious accommodation throughout and boasting a well presented rear garden!
**GUIDE PRICE £270,000 - £280,000**
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this 3 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME situated in the popular and sought after Gleneagles Estate. This light and airy property comprises of a lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and a conservatory with french doors leading to the rear garden. Further features downstairs include a utility room and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers Three good size bedrooms with an En-Suite to master and a family bathroom. Outside boasts an enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn as well as benefiting of a garage and off road parking to the front for multiple vehicles. INTERNAL INSPECTION COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Double glazed door to front, further double glazed window. Internal door leading to.
Lounge 14' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.29m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor and further internal double doors leading to
Dining Room 11' 10" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.61m max x 2.46m max )
Doors to conservatory, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 2.90m max x 2.90m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base cupboards, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Space and plumbing for white goods, further door to cloakroom.
Low level w.c and wash hand basin.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 7' ( 3.63m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door leading onto rear garden.
Stairs from lounge to first floor landing.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.42m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, built in storage, radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.09m max x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in storage, radiator.
Bedoom Three 9' 9" max x 12' 7" max ( 2.97m max x 3.84m max )
double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w.c, tiled walls and double glazed window to rear.
Low maintenance, off road parking leading to garage and path to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio seating area, shed, fence borders and side gate.
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55271254.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.