3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNormanston Road, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom
- Heart of Oxton
- Viewing is essential
Jones & Chapman offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached property in the heart of Oxton.The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. To the rear there is an enclosed yard.
Well presented three bedroom semi-detached home. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom. Early inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this well-presented home.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, gas feature fire place and a television point.
Dining Room 17' 10" x 9' 8" ( 5.44m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property and a gas feature fire place.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of: overhead wall and base units, work surfaces and a sink with a drainer. Electric oven with electric hobs and an overhead cookerhood. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into bay x 15' 1" into recess ( 4.52m into bay x 4.60m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front of the property.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.00m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 10' 2" At furthest Point ( 2.69m x 3.10m At furthest Point )
Double glazed window to the front rear and side of the property.
Double glazed window to the side of the property, bath with an overhead shower, w/c and an extractor fan.
To the rear there is an enclosed yard with a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55271260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.