4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBabington Road, Wendover
- Four double bedroom townhouse
- Stunning location on the edge of the development
- Within easy reach of the village
- Attractive gardens to front and rear
An extremely well presented four double bedroom family home offering excellent accommodation over three floors and enjoying an elevated position overlooking woodland. Sunny landscaped rear garden, three parking spaces.
This well presented townhouse has so much to offer, with four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, situated towards the edge of the village near to Wendover Woods with views of the escarpment. The accommodation offers an exceptional amount of practical space and all the benefits of modern low maintenance living.
The front door opens into a reception hall, with the staircase up to the first floor and a ground floor cloakroom. The kitchen is well fitted with a comprehensive range of units together with integrated gas hob, extractor hood and oven and fridge/freezer. The generous living room offers plenty of space and has double casement doors opening onto the garden.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. From the landing a staircase leads up to the second floor, where there is a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a further double bedroom, both rooms enjoy lovely views
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55271284.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDV103769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Wendover . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.