Land for salePlot Adjacent To , 1 Chapel Road, Stanningfield
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Detached Bungalow
- Detached Garage
- Adjacent to village green
At present the site comprises an area of former vegetable garden/allotments with a number of existing sheds on site with an existing vehicular access. The site area is approximately 0.115 acres (0.047 hectares). The site lies centrally within the village and is adjacent to 1, Chapel Road to the south-west and 1 Hoggards Green to the south-east.
PROPOSED DWELLING Outline permission has been granted for a single detached bungalow with a gross external area of approximately 99.5 sq mtrs which is estimated to represent a gross internal area in the region of 940 sq ft or thereabouts. The proposal also includes a garage or carport with turning area and driveway as well as areas of proposed planting.
PLANNING CONDITIONS The outline planning permission is granted subject to compliance with a number of conditions and the submission of reserved matters.
Planning conditions have been briefly summarised below, however full details are available from the agent.
1. Application for the approval of reserve matters within 3 years from the date of permission.
2. Details of the appearance, landscaping layout and scale shall be approved before any development begins.
3. No development shall be commenced until details of facing roofing materials have been approved.
4. No works on site involving any ground disturbance to commence until the developer has carried out a programme of archaeological work in accordance with a written scheme of investigation approved by the Local Authority.
5. No building shall be occupied or otherwise used until site investigation and post investigation assessment has been completed in accordance with the written scheme of investigation.
6. New vehicular access should be laid out and completed in all respects in accordance with Drawing DMO1 (entrance width of 3m) prior to occupation of dwelling.
7. Prior to being brought into use, the access permitted shall be serviced and bound for a minimum distance of 5m from the edge of the carriageway.
8. Prior to development being occupied, details of areas provided for storage, refuse, recycling shall be submitted and approved.
9. No development shall commence until details have been approved showing means to prevent discharge of surface water from the development on to the Highway.
10. Gates shall be set back a minimum of 5m from the edge of the carriageway and shall only be open into the site.
11. Condition regarding maintaining clear visibility at a height of 0.6m of the carriageway level maintaining relevant visibility splays.
12. Prior to development being occupied, details of treatment of boundary site shall be submitted and approved in writing.
Services The Agents have made no investigations into the proximity and capacity of services. Prospective purchasers should rely on their own investigations in this respect.
Agent's Note: Documentation associated with the planning application can be viewed at: https://planning.westsuffolk.gov.uk/online-applications/
If the planning reference 15/0955 is entered the application should appear and associated documents can be accessed. At the time of authoring the particulars, the decision notice had not been posted on the website, however this is available from the agents. Any queries regarding the plot please contact Alex Turner on 01284 748614.
LOCATION Stanningfield is located approximately 6 miles to the south of the cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds and approximately 11 miles north of Sudbury. The village itself provides local amenities including a village pub, post office and Norman church. The nearest primary school is in the adjacent village of Great Whelnetham. Bury St Edmunds provides a much wider range of employment, schooling, shopping and leisure facilities with links to the A14 and rail links to Cambridge.
DIRECTIONS From Bury St Edmunds, proceed in a southerly direction out of town on the A134 towards Sudbury. Continue for approximately 3.5 miles turning right in Great Whelnetham on to the Stanningfield Road. Continue on the Bury Road into Stanningfield for a further 1.5 miles. On entering the village, bear right towards the war memorial and Chapel Lane where the plot can be found immediately facing the memorial.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55272349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100869009274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lacy Scott and Knight, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.