4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow Way, Coppice, AYLESBURY
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE HALL & SHOWER ROOM
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINER
- CONSERVATORY/FAMILY ROOM/BED 5
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- GARDEN & DRIVEWAY
- MUST BE VIEWED
BROWN & MERRY A four/five bedroom semi detached family home being situated within the popular Coppice development.
A four/five bedroom semi detached family home being situated within the popular Coppice development and featuring entrance hall, shower room, good size lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, family room/bedroom five, four bedrooms, refitted bathroom, rear garden, driveway providing off road parking.
Door to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing. Door to lounge.
Lounge 20' 3" max x 12' 6" ( 6.17m max x 3.81m )
Twin double glazed windows to front. Radiator. Access to kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 2" x 10' 6" ( 7.06m x 3.20m )
Comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with roll top work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink unit. Space for cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled splash backs. Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations. Doors to conservatory and rear lobby.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows and door overlooking garden.
Double glazed window. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to shower room. Door to family room. Doors to side and garden.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Shower cubicle.
Family Room / Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to side.
First Floor & Landing
Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 9' x 10' 7" ( 2.74m x 3.23m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Built in wardrobes. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.01m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.03m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.01m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Refitted bathroom suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath. Shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. heated towel rail. Access to loft. Double glazed window to rear.
Providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55273819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.