3 bedroom terraced house for saleDunlin Road, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £270,000
- Mid Terraced Family Home
- In Need Of Modernisation
- No Upper Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
IN NEED OF MODERNISATION. Located in a quiet residential area is this three bedroom mid-terraced family home with NO UPPER CHAIN. Features include good sized living accommodation, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking. Also benefiting from being within walking distance of local amenities.
IN NEED OF MODERNISATION. Located in a quiet residential area is this three bedroom mid-terraced family home with NO UPPER CHAIN. Features include good sized living accommodation, downstairs cloakroom and off street parking. Also benefiting from being within walking distance of local amenities this property would make an IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE or investment buy.
Via door to side aspect, door to converted garage, door to entrance hall.
Via door from entrance porch, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to cloakroom, lounge and kitchen.
Frosted window to rear aspect, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.43m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for oven and hob, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.25m x 3.25m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.36m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, Low Level WC, radiator.
Driveway providing off street parking, brick built flower bed with mature shrubs.
Fence enclosed low maintenance rear garden, gated rear access, patio area, store area, shed.
Garage 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55273825.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.