4 bedroom terraced house for salePentland Drive, Greylees, Sleaford
Sold STC £170,000
- Modern Three Storey Three/Four Bedroom House
- First Floor Lounge Diner
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Gardens & Garage
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazing
Flexibility of accommodation is the key to this THREE STOREY MODERN HOUSE situated in the popular GREYLEES area of SLEAFORD. The accommodation combines substantial living space with THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS, up to TWO ENSUITES and a separate family bathroom. Viewing recommended.
Internal viewing is highly recommended at this modern THREE STOREY property situated in a popular part of SLEAFORD. The property has gas central heating, extensive uPVC double glazing where specified and offers excellent flexible accommodation depending on an individual buyers needs. The ground floor briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, a bedroom with door to shower room, utility room and rear study/optional bedroom four. To the first floor there is a L-shaped lounge diner and a good size dining kitchen including fitted oven and hob. To the second floor there are two further bedrooms the master of which has an ensuite and a separate family bathroom. Outside there are established gardens positioned mainly to the rear and garage to the rear.
Viewing this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation and size can be fully appreciated. This can be arranged by appointment with the agents
Having front entrance door, built in double cupboard, radiator, staircase rising to first floor with understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Having fitted double wardrobe, radiator, uPVC window to the front and useful adjoining door to:
Ground Floor Shower Room
Having a suite comprising substantial shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and tiled walls to the shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, electric shaver point, radiator, extractor fan and tiled splashbacks.
Study / Optional Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.18m x 2.77m )
Having double uPVC doors opening to the rear gardens, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Utility Room 7' into alcove x 6' 6" ( 2.13m into alcove x 1.98m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units complemented by work surfacing with plumbing for automatic washing machine and timer for central heating. There is also a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, partly glazed door to the rear, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having radiator, staircase rising to second floor.
Lounge Diner 16' 2" max x 10' 1" extending to 16' 4" ( 4.93m max x 3.07m extending to 4.98m )
(This room is L-Shaped) This excellent sized room features two uPVC windows to the front, television point, telephone point and two radiators.
Dining Kitchen 16' 1" x 10' max ( 4.90m x 3.05m max )
The ample dining kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with a 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap over. There are also matching drawers, fitted double oven with four burner stainless steel hob and extractor hood over. There is space for refrigerator, fitted breakfast bar, two uPVC windows to the rear and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, radiator, airing cupboard housing tank with shelf.
Bedroom One 16' 2" into wardrobe x 10' 11" ( 4.93m into wardrobe x 3.33m )
Having fitted double wardrobe, radiator and two uPVC window to the front.
Having a suite comprising an substantial shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and tiled walls to the shower area. There is also a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and electric shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.48m max x 2.62m max )
Having radiator and uPVC window to the rear.
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and tiled splashbacks. There is also electric shaver point, radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is iron railing to the front aspect, outside lighting and a variety of shrubs.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed majority lawned garden with pathway to the rear.
Single Garage 17' 7" x 8' 8" max ( 5.36m x 2.64m max )
Positioned to the rear of the property and having up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55273852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.