2 bedroom apartment for saleGreat Mead, Chippenham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 40% share and 100% share available
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
This well presented apartment is offered for sale on either a 40% share of a 100% share if required, this apartment is a must view and also boasts two double bedrooms. Book your early viewing today!
Situated on the popular Monkton Park is this well presented two bedroom Eco apartment which is available at 40% share at £59,980 or can be purchased at 100% share being £149,950, the apartments accommodation comprises, entrance hall, open plan lounge and kitchen with Juliet balcony, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, entry phone system and allocated parking. (If you buy the 40% share, the rent on the remaining 60% is £192.48 per month).
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country, the property also has good access to the Olympiad Leisure Centre. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Door to front, Upvc double glazed window to front, storage cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 18' 4" x 11' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.51m )
Open plan, lounge end two radiators, french doors to front with Juliet balcony, Upvc double glazed window to side, television point. Kitchen area, range of wall and base units, worksurfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, tiled splashbacks,built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob, plumbing for automatic washing machine, cooker hood. The fridge and washing machine will be included in the sale.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to front and side, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
From our Chippenham office follow the signs for the Railway Station. Proceed past the Railway Station and onto Cocklebury Road. Turn left onto Great Mead.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55273882.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.